Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Words

Wow, I'm going for the trifecta today. Good for me. The only reason I had so much time to blog today is that I was up $352 at about 10:00, and then proceeded to lose $230 of it about $20 at a time for the next two hours. I then decided to stop trading for the day. Next time you see me, give me a hug, unless you're a girl. (At this point I should say something inappropriate like, "...unless you're a girl, in which case nothing less than a reached-on-error will suffice," but I won't. I'm strong willed) Anywhosie, I realize that I never explained the whole "another words" phenomenon. Once again allow me to call upon the services of our friendly neighborhood, red-masked, multi-purpose criminal element, Strong Bad. In e-mail numbo 122, Danny asks him what he looks for in an e-mail. "Another words, describe that dream e-mail that you would like to recieve one day." Now, Strong Bad disappointed me by not correcting Danny's spelling of the word "recieve;" as we all know, Strong Bad is almost as maniacal about spelling and grammar as I am. Anyway, Strong Bad responds with a ridiculous fishing metaphor involving the many e-mail fish out there in the e-mail sea, and then finally makes fun of "another words" a-like-a-this-a: "Another words, please allow me to ditch the fishing metaphor and hit you with the pink border." Hence, instead of using "in other words" like a normal human being, I choose to use "another words."