Friday, September 01, 2006

Shut Up

This is is a transcription of a conversation I had with my roommate at about 5:30 yesterday:
Him: "Schmutter, can I borrow your tie tonight?"
Me: "Sure, but don't you have like 19 zillion ties?"
Him: "Yeah, but I don't like any of them."
Me: "Then why do you buy so many?"
Him: "Because they're $5 each!"
Me: "Well, what would you rather have, 3 $30 ties you do like or 20 $5 ties you don't?"
Him: "Shut up, Schmutter."

This is a transcription of a conversation I had with my roommate at about 11:15 yesterday:
Him: "What? A combination?"
Me: "Oh, that sucks. Why do you keep trying it, do you know how many numeric combinations there are with 4 digits?"
Him: "I dunno, 10,000?"
Me: "Yeah, 10,000. Just call up to find out."
Him: "Got it! it was 0000."
Me: "I hate you."

Remember the post about the Big Guy pulling a fast one? Well, there you go.