Thursday, August 17, 2006

Important Things

I've decided not to post anything about my personal life on here. This is partially because most people probably don't really care about my personal life. But mostly because of something I saw on an episode of "Will and Grace," a television show which I never watch, although gay jokes are very funny. Anyway, on this particular episode, Will comes to the realization that he wants Grace to call him to tell him the little, unimportant details of her life, because those are the things that he really wants to hear, which makes them actually important. I think that the fine folk of the National Broadcasting Company hit the nail right on the head. So, I'm just going to keep posting my random thoughts, so that one day I can look back and conclude, along with my faithful readers, that I am, indeed, quite hopelessly insane.