Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

I just can't help getting swept up in the whole LeBron tidal wave. I haven't really cared about basketball for over 10 years, but still. If you ask me, he has known the entire time where he will play; the rest is all marketing and publicity instigated by his agent and publicist. Personally, and I might be biased, I believe he wants to be The Man, az he should come to New York where, if he wins, he would become a god. That's really all I have to say. I'll be there watching at 9 tonight just like all the other mindless basketball fans.

Also, in case anyone was curious about my gchat status...

Boss: Why don't your spreadsheets all start with the footers already there?! When I start a new document, I just use the one I have open and just delete everything, so I don't even have to worry about putting footers.
Me: But that's so annoying.
Boss: You probably just start up a new Excel.
Me: I do not! You think I go to the start menu? I just click the "new" button on the top when I already have Excel open.
Boss: It's the same thing!
Me: No it's not! The start menu opens up a new Excel universe!
Boss: ::flips me the bird::

Ha-yoooj nerd. This guy.